Re: Sorry, Alt L does not work, this time out!

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:38:03 -0700

Dear Chris,

This is going to be lengthy; you have been forewarned!

OK, I uninstalled win amp 5.02.  When I did this, a message came up saying
something like "Not all of the program has been uninstalled- you must
uninstall the rest of the program yourself", with an "OK space bar".  I can
only assume that that involves the plug-ins, because they were "right there"
(I think!?).

I have found the registration info, in a saved E mail, from "I River" or
something ( to do with Nullsoft).  I also found a password for the Nullsoft
webpage, but that is another issue.  So, now I need to follow your
instructions, but I think I need some more info about plug-ins.  I will
review your post, Joshua's post and Rob's post; then maybe I will get a
handle on all of this.  I was not reticent to do this on my own, nor was I
trying to stay away from the list.  Rather, I was simply trying to be
conservative, in the length of my posts, because of hearing about that on
other lists (You know, control replying to messages, time and time again).
I appreciate your interest; it is probably the first time I have seen you
moderators take such an interest.  I say that not to be sarcastic or
facetious, just to praise you for what seems to be a renewed interest (with
a new list comes better monitoring).

Thanks,

Mac Norins