Sixties, Seventies, Eighties And More Rock The Djd Invasion Today

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <users@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <napster4theblind@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 07:41:06 -0600

Hi All!
It's Sunday, and that means it's time for another Djd Invasion program. Today's
show begins at 2 PM eastern on ACB Radio Interactive and goes til 4. Today's
lineup features some international top 40 music, plenty of seventies and
eighties, and the brand new tune from Hoobastank.
All of this, plus your requests by email or msn messenger to the address
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocksalways
So log onto
http://interactive.acbradio.org
between 2 and 4 PM eastern for another edition of The Djd Invasion.
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd

****
If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check
out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and
pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I
can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
http://www.jammin853.com
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com