Re: Shoutcast help needed

  • From: Dan Eickmeier <va3ets@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 18:19:07 -0400

Same here, and sam is way more accessible in my opinion

At 18:14 5/19/2007, you wrote:
I also believe ou can shoutcast using the server and the sam or oddcast pluggins. I've done it wihth sam and a shoutcast server.

:> Hi Rick,
:> You first need to install the Shoutcast DSP plugin. Next you will
:> need the
:> Shoutcast server which is called SC serve. HTH.
:>
:> winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:>
:> To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send a message to:
:> the subject line. Archives located at:
:> //www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>
:> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the
:> list, or
:> the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list
:> directly. Instead, please contact the list owners at
:> winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.eset.com