ShockWaveRadio Is Merging With AudioMirrorFM

  • From: "David Dunphy" <djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 20:23:43 -0400

Greetings All!
As you may have seen on twitter or heard, as of Monday, October 18, 2010,
ShockWaveRadio and our partner station, AudioMirrorFM, will be merging into one
station called AudioMirrorFM.
So what does this mean for you the listener?
It means that all our shows, from Music Of The Risen Son to The Djd Invasion,
will now be heard in most cases in their normal time slots on AudioMirrorFM
http://www.audiomirrorfm.com
instead of ShockWaveRadio
By the time you wake up on Monday, the current audiomirrorfm.com web site you
see if you click the above link will be gone, and be replaced with a newer and
more vibrant one.
For a further explanation of this merger, you can listen to our audio clip at
http://q-audio.net/i/4006
Regarding Listener Announcements:
If you'd like to keep up with our AudioMirrorFM programming, please email me at
djd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
indicating that you wish to be subscribed to our announcement only list,
meaning that it will be low traffic and only our broadcast team will have
posting rights.

Messenger information will be forth coming, but if you'd like, you can begin by
following
audiomirrorfm
on twitter
adding
audiomirrorfm
to your skypes
to interact on shows
And join our facebook group at
http://goo.gl/2BVD
So tomorrow, Will's show, the coverage of the second poker tournament from
http://www.blindadrenaline.com
and the final ShockWaveRadio Djd Invasion show will air.
Then at midnight, there might be some slight down time, and when you wake up
Monday morning, the new site and station will be up, with a special live
broadcast to air Monday night (check the site/twitter/announcement list when
available for details)
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at
djd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Looking forward to making your listening experience the best I, along with Hope
Povenmire, have ever given you!
All the best,
David Dunphy, New Co-manager of AudioMirrorFM as of Monday October 18 2010
http://www.audiomirrorfm.com