Shane's playtime goes live at 2PM eastern!

  • From: "Shane Davidson" <shane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'blind casting'" <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'internet radio'" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'stream ad'" <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'winamp for the blind'" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 09:39:31 -0500

Hey all;
It's about a quarter to 10 in the morning, and this afternoon, shane's
playtime goes live, at 2PM eastern, only on hitz radio!
The links to listen are below.
broadband
http://hitz-radio.net:4489
Dialup:
http://hitz-radio.net:4487
And you can add
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To your msn to chat with me live, and you can also send email to that
addresss.
If you want to search my music library, you can go to:
http://broadcast.shaneD.net/search.php
And search and request.
Feel free to submit your requests early.

Hope to see you all this afternoon!
Shane

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 0547-5, 11/26/2005
Tested on: 11/26/2005 9:39:31 AM

line.
 Archives located at:
http://www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>