Shane's playtime goes live at 2PM eastern

  • From: "Shane Davidson" <shane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'blind cast'" <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'internet radio'" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'stream ad'" <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'stream madness'" <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'web audio'" <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'webaudio'" <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'winamp for the blind'" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:47:07 -0500

Hello all;
It's been awhile, but it's time yet again for another addition of shane's
playtime.
We've got more music, fun, and whatever else we feel like doing!
It all starts at 2PM eastern, only on hitz radio!
You can tune either by visiting the website at:
http://hitz-radio.net
Or by pasting one of the following links into your player of choice.
Broadband listeners:
http://hitz-radio.net:4489
Dialup listeners:
http://hitz-radio.net:4487

Also on this show, we're trying a new method of contacting us, you have the
usual ways, MSN and email:
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The website:
http://broadcast.shaneD.net