Re: S Q Cross Fader

  • From: Bob Kanish <bkanish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 21:51:14 -0700

You'll definitely want to stop the station from playing music before
you do all of this.

also, I don't know what operating system you're running, but if you're
running anything higher than Win XP, you might get a winamp error when
using this plugin. To solve the problem, run that instance of Winamp
in compatibility mode for Windows XP SP2, and it will work just fine
after that. If you do this, winamp will complain every time you start
it that you're running it in compatibility mode. To stop this
complaining, in windows Explorer, navigate to %appdata%\winamp. find
the winampl.ini file in that folder and open it in notepad. Locate the
section
[winamp]
That is left bracket winamp right bracket.
Create a blank line under that section heading and paste in the following:
allowcompat=1

Save the file and you're good to go. Now you can run Winamp in
compatibility mode if you need to, and winamp won't complain.
Have fun.
-Bob

On 8/12/15, Duyahn Walker <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can you do this with a station that is already playing music? Or should you

stop it from broadcasting, then restart the station?