S Q Cross Fader

  • From: "Arlene" <nedster66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 14:54:13 -0700

Hi all. Does anybody use the SQ crosfader with Winamp? I've had it for a
few years; For the first few years I had it set up fine but then my PC
crashed and died. It was two or more years after getting my new PC that I
again installed it but rarely used it. Now I'm using it more frequently but
I can't remember what are the best configuration settings. Originally
somebody suggested the settings I should use and they were fine but as I
said, I can't remember what they were and I don't really know what the
various configuration elements are supposed to do and I don't want to mess
things up too badly by doing the wrong thing. As it stands now, it works
but I know it could be a lot better. If you can make any suggestions or let
me know how you have yours configured I'd be appreciative. With many
thanks. Walter.

This is from another list member who's on another list with me but not this
list.