Re: Ripping: Encoding tab options

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:22:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Reg

Thank you very much for replying and helping me with my
questions. I went back to the "Encoder Page" and noticed the CDR
option in one of the combo boxes. I forgot to mention the combo
box that contained the following: stereo, joint stereo,
multichannel and 1 other type which I have forgotten now. Is
stereo the same as "true stereo"? I heard a computer show
mentioning that true stereo is best and better than "joint
stereo". I have a 110 gb external hard drive so space is not an
issue right now and I do not mind doing my rips at the 256 and
saving them as .mp3 files.

Keep up the great help you have been providing on this mailing
list.

Petro