Re: Ripping CD successful with Winamp Pro 5.05 & JFW

  • From: patrick perdue <patrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:41:41 -0400

Hi: actually one itself is correct. What you're probably hearing is
"t1". I had to improvise since the algorithm had no option for digit
output. It's kind of annoying and is the only thing I could think of at
the time.
For example, if the time is 4:45 PM, it would actually come off as 4
4t5 P.
I have the actual letter "t" at the end of 20, 30, 40 and 50, which I
guess is kind of bad if there's a zero at the end, but like I said at
the time it was the only thing I could think of to fit the current
algorithm! lol!

For now, I could do either one of two things:
I could take the T off 20, 30, 40 an 50, and there would be no
separation indicater,
or I could go back and put something before 20, 30, 40 and 50
indicating separation, and then just copy 1 through 0 to ty1/ty0, but
then it's useless in 24 hour mode.
Boy, don't you love compromises?

I wonder how hard (or not) it would be to write another concat algorithm
into the program for digit output only, concat=2 or concat=-1? lol. Then
I could do it for real.