Re: Resume function for winamp?

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 06:33:30 -0500

What I would like to have is an ability to remember and resume more than one file/track.

I'd like to be able to listen to book A, then listen to an online radio stream, listen to book B, listen to music, then go back to Book A and have winamp remember and resume where I left off in Book A,then maybe listen to a podcast and then go to book B and resume where I left off.

thanks much.

doris

At 08:28 AM 11/9/2010 +0000, you wrote:
what do you mean by multiple files? If you mean when you open a folder from winamp which contains multiple files, that works for me, the plug-in will recall exactly which file i was playing and also the exact time where i left it. If you mean something else, please explain.

Hamid AITOUZNAG
"We never value what we have until we lose it!".

Skype: hamidgeni

MSN: hamid.maier@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 09/11/2010 07:51, Doris and Chris wrote:
HI,

i did find it - both the individual plugin and also the winamp essentials it comes as a part of.

My only complaint is that it does not have the ability to resume multiple files. ,g>

thanks much.

doris

At 07:34 AM 11/9/2010 +0000, you wrote:
Hi Doris,

Yeah, there is a plug-in that will do exactly what you asked for. It can resume playing the file or the play list exactly from the point you stopped. It is called time restore, unfortunately i cannot recall where did I get it. if you don't get it from a google research, let me know and will send it to you.

Hamid AITOUZNAG
"We never value what we have until we lose it!".

Skype: hamidgeni

MSN: hamid.maier@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 08/11/2010 18:30, Doris and Chris wrote:
the question was raised on another list I am on if there is any plugin for winamp that would give it resume functionality to remember the last position in a given file or preferably multiple files to pick up again where play was left off the last time a file was being played.

is there any plugin that gives winamp such functionality?

thanks much.

Doris