Re: Resume function for winamp?

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 02:51:06 -0500

HI,

i did find it - both the individual plugin and also the winamp essentials it comes as a part of.

My only complaint is that it does not have the ability to resume multiple files. ,g>

thanks much.

doris

At 07:34 AM 11/9/2010 +0000, you wrote:
Hi Doris,

Yeah, there is a plug-in that will do exactly what you asked for. It can resume playing the file or the play list exactly from the point you stopped. It is called time restore, unfortunately i cannot recall where did I get it. if you don't get it from a google research, let me know and will send it to you.

Hamid AITOUZNAG
"We never value what we have until we lose it!".

Skype: hamidgeni

MSN: hamid.maier@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 08/11/2010 18:30, Doris and Chris wrote:
the question was raised on another list I am on if there is any plugin for winamp that would give it resume functionality to remember the last position in a given file or preferably multiple files to pick up again where play was left off the last time a file was being played.

is there any plugin that gives winamp such functionality?

thanks much.

Doris

Archives located at:
http://www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>