Ready for A Hit Blast? Sure you are!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;, friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx;,streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;, square-peg-society@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 14:29:04 -0500

                        Well, it's another Monday, and they aren't the best are
they!  Well, we
here at ACB Radio Interactive have something to get rid of those Monday
blas! It's called The Hit Blast,  and it airs starting at 4 pm eastern, 1
pm pacific, 20 GMT for you international folks.   On the Hit Blast, we play
Today's hottest hits, up and coming hit songs and in the last half hour, we
count down the top 5 songs in the Hot 100 Billboard charts.
This week, we have loads and loads of new music!  We'll hear new stuff from
Ashley Simpson, Jessica Simpson, hey they're sisters!Plus new stuff
fromCounting Crows, Incubus, Maria Mena, New Found Glory, and much much
more! and of course  I'll be taking your requests for your fave hit music
via e-mail and msn messenger.  Without your requests and interaction, the
show isn't quite as fun.  So get involved and let me know you're out there
by getting in touch. You can use request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx oh! and before I
forget, stay tuned for a special announcement about the show I'll be giving
ya sometime during the course of things, so stay tuned for that!
Again, it all starts at 4 pm eastern, 3 pm Central, 2 mountain and 1
pacific. It's on ACB Radio Interactive!  Check it all out at
http://interactive.acbradio.org.  See ya there!