Re: Re[2]: this whole station info thing in preferences...

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:39:49 -0800

I wonder if it would make a difference if 5.112 were downloaded and installed
directly from the Winamp site.
For instance, when I installed 5.111 5.112 had been out for a few days as a
beta version.
When I did my install of 5.111 from the Winamp site I did not immediately see
5.112.
So, in those cases where 5.112 is not showing the station info, could it have
been installed as a beta version or downloaded from a site other than the
Winamp site.
If we're ever going to get to the bottom of this little mystery then maybe
facts such as these have some   relevance.