Re: Rare old hard rock comes out to play today.

  • From: "Lino and Louie" <lino.morales@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 14:55:36 -0400

Sorry Bob. Watching braves game at 7 EDT. Have fun.
Lino Morales
Remember, friends don't let friends go to hell.
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.morales@xxxxxxxxx
Skype lino_and_louie
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/lino_and_louie
For Blind Christian Men, visit:
to subscribe to Blind Men For Christ.
And check out our site at:
www.lljfm.net
where you'll find our blog and other links.