Rare old hard rock comes out to play today.

  • From: Bob Kanish <bkanish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 07:20:27 -0700

Greetings one and all. Today I am going to be doing a very special
broadcast on The Drunken Friends Radio Network featuring tons of
rarely heard hard rock from the 60s and 70s. some of these bands are
so obscure that literally almost know information about them exists on
the 'Net. You'll hear genres ranging from straight-up hard rock to
proto metal, heavy psych, heavy prog and even some bluesy hard rock. I
of course will be enjoying some adult beverages during the show, but
this broadcast is really going to be about the music. If this sounds
like something you'd be interested in,here's the info to tune in.

128K broadband:
http://91.121.139.31:9530

24K dialup:
http://91.121.139.31:9524

the mind-blowing music starts flowing at 4:00 PM Pacific and 7:00 PM
Eastern. See ya there.
-Bad Bob

P.S.
I want to publically thank the good people of the drunken Friends
Radio Network for graciously allowing me to use their servers for this
broadcast. You all friggin' rock!