Radio shows for dummies

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 12:06:27 -0600

Hi.  I'm a total newbie when it comes to creating and providing an
Internet music show.  I'm very interested in getting one started, and I
want to use winamp to accomplish this.  My question is does anyone know
of a tutorial or something on how to get started?  You know, a text file
called Internet Music Shows for Dummies or something?  All the things
that would need to be done to Winamp to accomplish my goals to run a
show smoothly as well as getting started is what I'm looking for.

I've got the music, a ton almost all in WMA files, and would like to
share what I have in a weekly show, like on FTP or a site like that.
Anyway, thanks.

Whew, it's getting hot in here.  Time for my A.C.  I'm in Texas, BTW.

Chris Feist - The one and only