Radio For Life Returns

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MediaReq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <OkSB-Alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 23:50:29 -0600

Yep, it's true.  After a rather long absence, Radio For Life is back on the
air.

Our schedule will be limited for awhile.  But, we are definitely back and with
a splash.

Join us beginning on Monday starting at 10 AM eastern time for a live four
hours.

I will start the proceedings with two hours of all kinds of music and chatter.

After my show, Mike Cappelle will continue the live set with more music and
talk.

We'll then entertain you with Christmas music and a sampling of what the
station will sound like during the day.

We'll end the evening with a two hour radio drama set starting at 7 PM eastern
time.

By the time we get to Monday, we'll have the afternoon and evening lineup on
our schedule page.

Come and help celebrate our return.  http://www.radioforlife.net