Re: Question about a Plugin

  • From: "Christopher Gilland" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 21:03:17 -0500

Hmm. Hey Bruce, I have tried to add you to my msn but I can't seem to. would you kindly give me your msn address again? I think I may have it wrong.

Thanks.

Chris.

Want to hear great Christian programming from a huge smorgasboard of formats? Anything from talk, to southern gospel, to Christian rock, black gospel, preaching, Christian Drama, News-Talk, Children's programming, Christian metal, and more? then come check out Enlightenment Radio, where Christ forever lives! You can e-mail management for any suggestions/fedback at:

management@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or, the on-air DJ at:

request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note that some DJ's may not choose to use the above address.

The station web site is:

http://radio.blindperspectives.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>