Re: Question About What's New In Winamp 5.32

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 01:34:23 -0600

hi Ron

Seems to me, ML refers to media library, although I could be wrong? Maybe it's in there somewhere. I haven't had a chance to get a really good look at it though. anyone else who has found it, please comment!

At 11:35 PM 11/21/2006, you wrote:
Hi List,

Under the what's new list for Winamp 5.32, it states:

* New: [ml_transcode] Transcoding tool. Convert your files from one format to another. Does this mean what it appears to mean--that you can now use Winamp to convert say MP3 to wave or Wave to MP3 or such?

If so, just how is this done? I looked through the menus, the library, the right-click menu under Windows Explorer and nothing is apparent to me.

Thanks much!