Re: Problems with Vorbis streams in general.

  • From: Reg Webb <reg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:33:24 +0100

Hi Petro

Xyph.org is, as I understand it, the community of developers behind
Vorbis, Icecast ETC.  The directory of their streams is at:
http://dir.xyph.org
Note that some of these streams are Mp3, so if you're interested in
trying Vorbis streams specifically, bear this in mind.

I'm pretty sure this is a problem with my system or my Winamp, as the
program error is constant with any Vorbis stream I have tried recently.
If I don't get a solution via this list, I'll post it here if and when I
get one.  Thanks for trying.

Reg

In message <20040924134431.77550.qmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx writes