Re: Problems With Winamp 5.572

  • From: "Arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:26:40 -0700

Sounds strange to me. I can't confirm your problem. Do you have another version
before 572 in another folder? If you do try it and see if you can turn the
volume up or down. Good luck. I usually keep an older version in another folder
in case something like this happens to me.
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.