Re: Problem with version 5.531

  • From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 13:36:26 -0500

Yeah, do you  have any USB drives connected? Newer winamps, (my experience)
have problems making assumptions about what they do when they are. :) When I
connect a SUB storage device to my computer, I cannot stop any recording
without hitting alt-f4, and then, an error message is generated.

Curtis Delzer