Re: Problem With Jump To Time Feature

  • From: Jitendra <jeet.invincible@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 20:54:08 +0530

yes chris, you are correct, but a script was created and atatched to this key combination to give more feedback, since it was required in previous versions of winamp, current ones might have been improved. but that script had an error, so I disabled it in this release, will correct it soon.

Thank you all.
Chris Hallsworth wrote:
I thought ctrl+j is a Winamp shortcut? It is on mine.