Re: Preserving bookmarks and plug-ins

  • From: Wayne Merritt <wcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 17:19:03 -0500

Hi all. Just a quick note to say that I've uninstalled and reinstalled Winamp, now using v5.08E, and repeat is working properly again! Thanks to those that offered feedback on this issue.

Wayne

At 08:44 PM 7/25/2005, you wrote:
In your Winamp directory, it is the file with the .bm extension.
You can simply select this file and copy it to a new tempporary folder.
Create a new folder first such as winamp temp bookmarks under your documents folder then copy the .bm file there.