Please join me for Duyahn's digital ditties tomorrow evening

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 00:28:10 -0400

That's right folks!

Join me tomorrow evening on www.jjrn.net for Duyahn's digital Ditties. Please remember that this show is for adults only and if you are under 18, please do not tune in or if you are easily offended, please do not tune in.
To talk to me live on the air for MSn, it is, live@xxxxxxxx
and for AOL it is, jjrnlive.

Hope to see you all there.