Play list found in My Documents Folder

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 22:21:10 -0800

Chris, this is very exciting.
I found my play list and actually, it was saved in the "my documents" folder.
Upon entering the play list, there was a complete listing of every song in my
mp3 folder and I could arrow through and select each individual song if I
wished.
The other thing is that a few days ago someone was asking if a playlist could
be moved or exported and someone wrote that you could if you gave the full path
title. Well, in this case, the play list is right there in your documents
folder and is its own file so if I wished, I could send this folder to someone
so they could view my music list and request any of those songs if they wished.
Indeed, there are many other possibilities so all and all, the Library is very
exciting and very powerful.
I got a Skype call just as I was finishing up this message so am sending again
and regret any inconvenience if this message gets posted twice.