Re: Peter's audio stocker problem

  • From: "Sarah" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 22:02:19 -0700

In my case it just won't plain work wiht winamp. To bad as this is a nice
pluggin.
Sarah Alawami
MSN: chellist@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: marrie1
Website;
www.marrie.org
To check out my podcast go to
http://feeds.feedburner.com/funfilled
For information on the list where you can discuss the podcast check out
http://tffp.marrie.org/mailman/listinfo/tffpdiscussionlist_tffp.marrie.org
The slower you work, the less mistakes you make !