Partial Success!

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:40:25 -0700

Hello everyone who has helped with this problem!

Well, I reinstalled Win Amp 5.02; for some reason, I cannot find 5.03, in my
computer, anywhere.  However, 5.02 came back,with the media library intact
this time!  I need some help , getting the plug-ins reinstalled.  Chris,
your suggestions, about the registration numbers, is something that I don't
think I want to get into, unless I need to upgrade to 5.03, in order to put
in more plug-ins.  I must go by the old adage: "If it ain't broke, don't fix
it!" .  So, any suggestions on how to get the plug-ins put back in?  By the
way, free lists website is not too responsive, today.  I have a pretty fast
broadband connection and had trouble surfing, to get the F A Q link.  More
suggestions and instructions as needed, please?

Thanks All!

-Mac-