RE: Optimum Equalizer settings

  • From: "Hamish Mackenzie" <hamish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:15:47 +0400

Hi Brad=20

Why don't you play around with the presets that come shipped with the
equaliser.  firstly open up the equaliser.  Make sure it is also enabled
the toggle to turn it on and off is by pressing the n key, if you are
using jaws you will get feedback about this if you are using the latest
scripts which ship with versions after 4.51 so don't worry about looking
for them if you have a version after that one.  Right, with some music
playing press ctrl s to open up the list of presets and arrow down the
list till you hear one that is pretty close to what you want.  remember
as with the equaliser sliders this can take several seconds before the
new preset kicks in after you have arrowed to it.  When you have one you
like tab to the load button and hit the space bar and your in business.
You can then close the equaliser window with an alt g so you don't have
to ctrl tab through it when going through your various open winamp
windows.  closing this window does not turn off the equaliser it is the
n key toggle that does this so don't worry about closing it.

HTH=20

Hamish=20