Re: Octimax 5.1 needed.

  • From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoctorp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 19:07:14 -0400

Hello Arlene,
That website is: BLIND COOL TECH.
The website address is:
http://www.blindcooltech.org
Hope this helps.
May God Bless You!
 John.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Arlene" <nedster66@xxxxxxx>
To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: Octimax 5.1 needed.

Hello I think you might want to join a tech list that will help you. This is only a list for Winamp. I can ask where you can join Blind Tech. Or Access comp at free lists dot org. However blind tech is huge. You will get help faster then you would Access comp. Try both lists.
Let my life song sing for you!
CASTING CROWNS

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ahmed Khater" <aakhater@xxxxxxxxx>