No Need to Shave for Toews on the Waves

  • From: Bruce Toews <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Broadcasting Lists <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, exploders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, internetradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, radioclassics@xxxxxxxx, streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 16:43:16 -0600 (CST)

The weekend has arriven. Yes, arriven. I don't care if it's in the dictionary, that's still what the weekend has did. Anyway, the weekend has arrivinged, and with it a brand new episode of Toews on the Waves.

This week, just picking these numbers at random, we'll take the year 1963, and play the numbers 80 to 76 songs for that year. Every DJ and their dog does top fives, bout only Toews on the waves does the top eighty to seventy-six. What songs made those chart positions in 1963? I have no idea as I write this, but we'll find out on this weekend's Toews on the Waves.

Plus Songs I Can't Stand, Ripley's Believe It or Not, and a whole lot more.

We start off hour two with episode six of Right Ho Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse, and we end the show with a hilarious episode of The Live of Riley, starring William Bendix.

Yes, it's the most fun you can legally have without a block of buter and an electric toothbrush, it's Toews on the Waves!

--

TOTW first airs Sundays at 6:00 PM Central (7:00 PM Eastern, 4:00 PM
Pacific, Mondays at 0:00 UTC). The program is repeated the following

High-Speed Stream: http://radio.shellworld.net:8000
Dial-Up Modem Stream: http://radio.shellworld.net:8080

The show is also available via podcast. The link for the podcast can be
found at www.totw.net.