Re: New winamp available?

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 18:46:23 -0600 (CST)

It still doesn't play long wave files. I reported it as a bug, heard nothing, and apparently nothing's been fixed.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006, Chris Skarstad wrote:

Yep, looks like it's still in beta, so somebody at Nullsoft is having a lil fun.
I do have beta 436 and it's running just fine here but then again I haven't really put it through it's paces yet.

At 05:43 PM 2/14/2006, you wrote:
I just checked at http://fileforum.betanews.com and they have a 5.2 but
it's a beta. I don't see an official release anywhere yet.