New version of Winamp

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 04:05:58 -0600

Hello folks:

Ok! I'm not sure as to what's goin on here but when I clicked on either one of the links that were provided, I basically got a blank page and I have checked my i.e settings four different times and even turned my popup blocker off. As I am getting ready for work, I accidentally deleted the message and I was wondering if someone would kindly please send the message again so I could try again. Thanks and have a great day.

Duyahn Walker

You can contact me in the following ways

MSN: themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL AIM: MKnightJones
Yahoo messenger: themusicman_2004