Re: New Version Released

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 22:48:18 -0800

MessageRon, strangely, I did not get the warning with version 5.1 though I did
for the prior 2 to 3 updates.
I installed 5.11 today so it will be interesting to see if I am advised of
5.11.12 (or whatever the precise number is).
  From: Marty Rimpau
  Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 00:07:19 -0800

  Hi, Ken, you should know that the first time you try and download the file,
it is corrupt, but the second time, it goes through, I'll install it now, and
let the list know how it goes.
  On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 07:35:54 -0000, Ken Scott wrote:

  >It appears that v5.112 has been released. So that we might possibly avoid
  >all the it's a beta/it's not a beta arguments, etc., I thought I'd post the
  >official download links here. For the regular (full) version, go to:
  >
  >http://download.nullsoft.com/winamp/client/winamp5112_full.exe
  >
  >and for pro, it's:
  >
  >http://download.nullsoft.com/winamp/client/winamp5112_pro.exe
  >
  >I haven't really looked at it yet, so I don't know what's new, what problems
  >have been resolved and/or new ones created, etc., so proceed at your own
  >risk, but if you're one of those people who has to have the latest and
  >greatest, go get it.
  >
  >--
  >Ken,
  >ShellworldRadio@xxxxxxxxx

  > Archives located at:
  >//www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>
  >the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list directly.
Instead, please contact
  >the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Marty

  Marty