New Music For A Change On The Djd Invasion

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <users@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <napster4theblind@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 10:34:20 -0400

Hi All!
Just wanted to drop you a note to remind you that today from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio Interactive, we have another thrilling installment of The Djd Invasion. Today's show features the usual mix of oldies, plus some rock both classic and modern. In addition, there will be some new music spotlights, including a new song from the pop/rock band Default, and a song from Germany about a singing alien. An idiot of the week award will also be given out.
During the show, feel free to make requests by email or msn to the address
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or by aol instant messenger to the address
djdrocksalways
You can also go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/search.php
to search my song library for a song you might want to hear.
So at 3 PM eastern, go to
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and join me for two solid hours of fun and music. I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd
********
If you're looking for an internet radio show that brings you all types of music both new and old from here and around the world, then check out the home of The Djd Invasion, an internet radio show with plenty of variety, entertainment, music, and more. Go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
for more details.