New Music And The Name Game On The Djd Invasion

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <users@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <napster4theblind@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 03:12:28 -0400

Hi All!
This is just a reminder for you all to join me on ACB Radio Interactive from 3
to 5 PM eastern today, Sunday, July 17, 2005. This week's show is going to rock.
There will be the first in a mini pop tops series dealing with top hits with
first names in the titles. This musical name game should bring you down memory
lane, featuring some great tunes from the fifties to the present.
There will also be some more new music spotlights, including the brand new Bon
Jovi tune, and new tunes from 3 Doors Down and Trapt. Plus the usual mix of new
and old songs along with your requests, which can be sent by email or msn
during the show to the address
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or on aim at the address
djdrocksalways
You can also search my song library to submit a request at
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/search.php
If you like a nice blend of pop and rock, both new and old, then you won't want
to miss today's Djd Invasion. At 3 PM eastern, head on over to
http://interactive.acbradio.org
to listen.
It promises to be awesome, so I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A. Djd
********
If you're looking for an internet radio show that brings you all types of music
both new and old from here and around the world, then check out the home of The
Djd Invasion, an internet radio show with plenty of variety, entertainment,
music, and more. Go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
for more details.