My Lift Those Hands Show

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liftthosehands@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radio4life-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <OkSB-Alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 08:16:34 -0600

Oops! I almost forgot to invite you to listen to my Christian show, Lift Those Hands, a two hour presentation of the best Christian music on the planet.

among other things, we'll feature the best selling album by Michael W. Smith.

You can hear the show by going to either
http://www.radioforlife.net
http://www.cjoyinternetradio.com or
http://www.randomradio.net

The show airs from noon to two to-day!