Re: Mp3 plug in for Winamp

  • From: Chris Skarstad <rascal0826@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 14:21:15 -0500

Oh, I got ya, you didn't mention that at first. That makes a lot more sense now. The way it looked at first was like you needed the plugin and I'm like what the hell?

But if you use it to convert other formats to mp3 then that can be useful!

On 11/25/2013 1:45 PM, Duyahn Walker wrote:
This plug in is for converting wav, ogg, and mp4 audio formats to mp3.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <rascal0826@xxxxxxxxxxx>