Re: Mp3 Pro and Winamp station

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 20:51:06 -0600 (CST)

Just another note, alt+control+t is a JAWS command.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005, Mac Norins wrote:

Diane,

Have you tried "Control Alt T", in the Playlist Editor or the Library,
alone?  That usually gives the title and "Insert Control T" will give the
track time, but, that is without anything else running (in other words,
without MP3 Pro).  Try that as a work- around!

Regards,

Mac Norins