Moving through files in Winamp 5.08E

  • From: Wayne Merritt <wcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:55:18 -0500

Greetings. Though I'm not having any more problems with repeat, I have had a concern pop up since I installed 5.08E with regards to moving through files. I'm referring to using the left and right arrows when listening to music or other audio. There seems to be a slight half second pause before the move takes place. I didn't notice this when using prior Winamp versions, such as 5.091 or even 5.08D. Might something have gotten mixed up in the uninstall and reinstall I did a couple of days ago? Any ideas?

Many thanks,
Wayne

        www.wayneism.com