Re: More on the Winamp Sluggishness Issue

  • From: "arlene" <nedster66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 20:24:12 -0700

Hey Ron I'm getting the same thing too. only the title of the song. I listen
to it for a hour or 2 and jfw says the title of the song for no reason. I'm
using jfw 5.1 now. To figgure out what was causing the sluggishness I don't
know. I switched versions of jfw. I went to 5.0 and then back to 5.1 and for
some strange reason my sistem is running fine. I tested it while listening
to a c b radio.