Mikes Mess tonight on the Legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 18:26:58 -0700

Hi all

    Yes it is Thursday night and time for another 2 hours of oldies and country
on a show I call Mikes Mess.  This is a show that features songs from the 40s,
50s, and 60s, and even early 70s.  We features oldies, Rhythm N Blues, and
country from these years  Many of these songs have not been played on regular
radio in many years, and I am proud to give it to you on the World Wide Legend.

    This show is heard from 8:00PM to 10:00PM PDT (That's 11:00PM to 1:00AM
EDT.)  You can hear the show by going to http://www.legen-oldies.com and pick
the Listen live link to hear the show on whatever player that fits your needs.

    I will gladly take your request in 3 ways.  Email, Twitter, or facebook.
The easiest is email and you can drop me a line during the show at
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Twitter http://twitter.com/mikesmessshow.  Or on face
book at http://www.facebook.com/mikesmess.  Either way I would love to take
your request.  We also have our features.  Like Beatlessteve and his Beatles
comparison study, showing the difference between the mono and stereo copy of a
Beatles song.  This week it is Money.  We also feature the first 3 songs that
charted by a group or artist from the 50s to the early 70s.  You can pick the
group or artist by dropping me a line during the show.  The last feature will
be on the last half hour where I will feature the Roots of Rock N Roll.  This
will be where we feature the songs from 1955 to 1960.  The beginning of Rock N
Roll.

    So come and join me for 2 hours of music and fun and most of all enjoy.