Mikes Mess show tonight on the world wide legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:06:34 -0700

Hello all

                This is Mike G inviting you to join me for 2 hours of oldies
and country from the 40's to the 60's on a show I am glad to call Mikes Mess.
Each week at this time we will play 2 hours of oldies from the 50s to the 60s.
R&B from the 40s to the 60s and Classic Country from the mid 40's to the 60s.

                This show is heard on the World Wide Legend
(http://www.legone-oldies.com) from 8:00PM to 10:00PM PDT (That's 11:00PM to
1:00AM EDT.)  You can make a request by dropping an email before or during the
show at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Beatle Steve will have his look at a beatle
song in mono and stereo in a segment we call Beatles Comparison Study.

                So come and join me for 2 hours of musical memories and most of
all enjoy.

Bye for now