Mikes Mess old time radio replay is here for you to listen to

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 09:34:47 -0800

Hi all

            Michael G here inviting you to enjoy Mikes Mess Old Time Radio
Theater replay.  I had a great time doing the show last night, but I realize
many of you were not able to listen.  So I have a replay of my show.  If you
want to hear the replay go to http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html and click
the replay link.  If you want a direct link to the replay put
http://www.mikesmess.com/otrshow.m3u  in your winamp (or any other media player
that plays m3u files.)  This will be up until my next show.  Please if yo do
listen to the replay drop me a note and let me know.  I like to know who my
listeners are.  Also if you have a request for a show for the live presentation
or the replay send that to me as well.  My email address is
theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Why you are at it check out the tv and movie
presentation of my page.  The movie section is not working now but we will
hopefully fix it soon.  These pages are

http://www.mikesmess.com/tv

http://www.mikesmess.com/movie

So enjoy the past in radio, tv, and movies and most of all enjoy

Bye for now

P. S.  This President's day weekend we will play the complete run of Dimension
X.  If you are into SCI-FI you will like these shows.  More details to come