Mikes Mess marathon weekend comes back next week. This weekend 78 decades test

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mikesmess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 15:39:01 -0700

Hi all

It has been a long time since I did an Old Time Radio marathon. We will
bring it back next week with the CBS Radio Mystery Theater part 6. As many
of you know I just migrated things from my older pc to my new one. It took
longer than I thought. This weekend we will test this new machine by
playing 78s from the late 1800 to early 1950s. We will test this on this
new pc. If you want to hear classic music from the earliest years of
recorded music, go to http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html and pick the
listen live link. This test will start after this email and run until Monday
evening at 7:00PM PDT (or later.) Again go to
http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html and pick the listen live links. If
you wish to tell me how the test is going drop me an email at
78decades@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:78decades@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> . So set back and
listen to music before MP3 or anything else and enjoy

Bye for now