Mikes Mess Old Tine Radio Presents CBS Radio Mystery Theater pt 2 tonight through Monday night

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mikesmess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mikesmess@xxxxxxxxx>, <internetradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cheryljackmorgan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 15:11:11 -0800

Hi all

I am glad to bring back the old time radio marathon, and for this week the
CBS Radio Mystery Theater pt. 2.  Last month we played show 1 to 100, this
week we will start part 2 with show 101 to 200.  This can be heard starting
tonight at 7;00PM PST and run until Monday 7:00PM PDT (we change the clocks
on "Sunday here.)  This was a very popular show starting in 1974 and running
until 1980.  We think you will like this if you have not heard it before and
if you remember it you will enjoy the shows just the same

This can be heard by going to http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html and pick
the live stream and player that fits your needs.  You can drop me an email
at theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  as I would love to
hear you opinion of this show and ideas for other marathons for the weekend.
So join me for 3 days of classic old time radio shows and enjoy

Bye for now