Mikes Mess Old Time Radio theater Thanksgiving Marathon special - The Shadow

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Cheryl Morgan" <cheryljackmorgan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 21:53:16 -0800

Hello all and happy Thanksgiving weekend.

Mike G here inviting you to join me for a special Mikes Mess Old Time Radio
marathon.  This Thanksgiving weekend (Wednesday through Monday) we will play
The Shadow.  We have gathered 235 shows from 1939 to 1989.  We have even gotten
a couple of documentaries about the shadow.  All in a 5 day marathon on Mikes
Mess Old Time Radio Theater.  So tell your friends or send this email to one
who may be interested.

This marathon will start on Wednesday at 6:00PM PST, and run until Monday
6:00PM PST so you have all weekend and more to hear as much as you can.  To
hear this stream go to http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html and click the live
stream and the player that fit's your needs.  I am really happy to present this
marathon to you for the Thanksgiving holidays and we will have our 2nd annual
Mikes Mess Old Time Radio Christmas marathon on the week of Christmas.  So
don't forget to look for that.

If you wish to write me drop me an email at theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and tell me
what you think of this marathon, and also give me ideas of future marathons as
well.  So let's see what evil lurks in the hearts of men with the shadow and
Mikes Mess Old Time Radio Theater marathon

Happy gobble day all