Mikes Mess Old Time Radio marathon presents - Cavalcade Of Smerica rinal part (part 3)

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mikesmess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 16:45:50 -0700

Hi al

Sorry for now marathon last week but had allot going on with a friend of
mine visiting me. This week we will finish the Cavalcade Of America no
matter how long it takes. We will s tart with the show from December 18.
1944 and end with November 31. 1953. This show will start tonight July 24th
at 7:00PM PDT and end when we finish. This show can be heard by going to
http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html. If you wish to write me during this
marathon drop me an email at theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> . So listen to history through the eyes of
radio in Cavalcad of America and enjoy