Mikes Mess Old Time Radio Theater Marathon - this week Gunamoke Pt. 6

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Cheryl Morgan" <cheryljackmorgan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 20:51:09 -0700

Hello all

Well we are late but the Gunsmoke Marathon Pt. 6 has started.  We will run this
marathon through the weekend until 6:00PM Tuesday evening to make up for the
late start.  This is the 6 installment of the popular radio (and TV)  Show
Gunsmoke.

This show can be heard by going to http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html and
click the Mikes Mess Live Stream.  If you wish to write me drop me an email at
theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  So join Doc, Kitty, Mat Dillon and the good citizens of
Dodge City and hear the early west on Gunsmoke.  Enjoy and tell all  your
friends to listen..

We would like to thank Maureen Schulz for underwriting this marathon and the
Mikes Mess Old Time Radio theater.